Walkbout Cancellation Guidelines
- All our Walkbout Experience and Tour Events can be canceled within 24 hours of booking, and will be eligible for a full refund.
- Cancellations received 30 days or more before the start date are also eligible for a full refund.
- Cancellations received less than 30 days before start date will not be eligible for a refund, unless spot is booked and completed by another guest. If spot is booked and completed by another guest, a full refund will be processed within 14 days of the experience start date.
- However, if your reason for cancellation meets our Extenuating Circumstances policy, you will be refunded in full.
Should any member of your party be unable to complete the account verification process within 3 days of purchase, all portions and spots for the experience or event will be canceled and fully refunded for that party.
Weather, Social and Political Events & Acts of God
- Walkbout will make every effort to execute all scheduled experiences or events, however there are things that occur beyond our control that may create an unsafe scenario for guests or hosts. These include but not limited to bad weather conditions, political and social events and activities. In all such instances a change or partial cancellation of an itinerary or activity may be the result.
- Where an experience or tour is canceled by host or guest, or should an itinerary substantially change or result in a cessation of the trip, Walkbout will provide an appropriate refund.